[DeTomaso] PCNC Dyno Day--Sep 27th

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 03:52:04 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

While poking around the PCNC website I stumbled across this announcement of
our upcoming dyno day.

Roger Sharp has a wonderful property south of San Jose, and he has arranged
to have a mobile Dynojet chassis dyno brought to his house to be set up in his
driveway!

He's springing for free hot dogs, chips and sodas, and we are planning on
running up to 30 cars on the dyno, with two pulls per car.   The best part is,
the cost will only be $50 per car.

Priority will be given first to Panteras, then to club member Brand X cars,
then (if space allows) to non-POCA members and their Brand X cars.

The last time Roger did this, back in the mid-1990s, it was the biggest event
PCNC ever had, with a stunning turnout; I think there were close to 75
Panteras there???   People came from all over the place.   Way over a hundred people
there too.   It was featured in Todd Glyer's Pantera video.

His house features lots of grass, a wonderful pool etc., so this event will
be one for the whole family.   Bring wives, kids, dogs, whatever.

You can find out more, and register, here:

http://www.panteraclubnorcal.com/index.php/events/details/20-dyno-day-at-the-s
harps