[DeTomaso] Mustang rotor swap question?

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Jul 23 01:38:03 EDT 2008

That possibility was mentioned, but the rubbing sound is there all the time, even if you lift the front of the car up and just spin the wheel.  It looked like the entire edge of the rotor was rubbed shiny; if it were the brake shoe doing what you suggest, it seems as though it would wear the outer edge first.

You should just come out to the Pacific Northwest to see all of us PNW members, then you could diagnose it in person!  Just don't come between August 12 and September 3; I'll be on vacation.

Sincerely,

Chris