[DeTomaso] Wipers

Ed Pike erpike at cs.com
Tue Jul 22 20:56:17 EDT 2008

Will

The wipers on my 74 park on the passenger side. They tend to almost rest on
the window molding and after driving a bit blow up and get parallel with the
bottom of the windshield. I think the 71 to 73 cars had the wipers park the
other way toward the driver. If they go on backwards when you turn on the
wipers they will try to wipe the hood. Probably not to good for the paint.

Ed
Ed....