[DeTomaso] more fuel system questions

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Tue Jul 22 17:57:32 EDT 2008

Paul,

	The drain on my 73L was M22 and tapered as well.  I just tapped it out to
3/4" NPT, inserted a concentric 3/4"NPT to 1/2"NPT bushing reducer and then
a 1/2" street elbow.  This puts the horizontal leg of the elbow very close
to the bottom of the tank.  I have details for the rest of the plumbing if
someone needs it.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505