[DeTomaso] NPC - Looking for a Datsun 510

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Jul 22 15:32:20 EDT 2008

Ha! I am back from my first Pantera ride for a month. So I am NORMALIZED again.
But I take my penality and wait 30 days to tell what CGH the car ended up with after
the installation of Lexan window and the other weight reducing things.
Oh, I almost forgot to tell, i didnt used the fan during the 2 hr ride.....
Goran.

  Thinking outside the box again hey Goran?
  You are banned from the List for 30 days.

  Göran Malmberg <hemipanter at hemipanter.se> wrote:
    I am not making any comment about if an extra fan is needed or not,
    but I am no fan of a high number of fans. I think it is a better idea to
    use one single but powerful one. A number of fans will also disturb
    airflow at speed.
    One problem is that moost raceshop fans is that they really are not
    very powerful, they just got a powerful name like "supeduty" or anything
    alike.
    Goran