[DeTomaso] NPC - Looking for a Datsun 510

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 14:26:33 EDT 2008

Thinking outside the box again hey Goran?
  You are banned from the List for 30 days.

Göran Malmberg <hemipanter at hemipanter.se> wrote:
  I am not making any comment about if an extra fan is needed or not,
but I am no fan of a high number of fans. I think it is a better idea to
use one single but powerful one. A number of fans will also disturb
airflow at speed.
One problem is that moost raceshop fans is that they really are not
very powerful, they just got a powerful name like "supeduty" or anything
alike.
Goran