[DeTomaso] Third fan / cooling problems at idle.

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 11:46:15 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/21/08 7:45:00 PM, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> if you pump hot fluid in on the bottom and are trying to take it back off
> from the top, it might make a huge difference in cooling.

It didn't on our car with a reworked stock brass radiator, but it might on
others. With a stock radiator, theres quite a bit of flow restriction from the
radiator itself so the water pump can easily keep ahead of it in supplying hot
water and pulling cooler water from either end. FWIW- J Deryke

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy
Football today.