[DeTomaso] Third fan / cooling problems at idle.

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Tue Jul 22 11:04:06 EDT 2008

My third fan suggestion to Chris is mainly for those owners who still have
the stock front mounted pusher fans.  IMHO, the stock fans have insufficient
air flow capacity to cool the radiator.  A centrally located, 13 or 14"
puller fan in the rear is a simple and inexpensive way to remedy this.  Such
1200 to 1500 CFM fans are readily available on eBay for $30 to $50.  For
those who have converted to more powerful dual front pusher or dual rear
puller fans, the third fan is likely unnecessary weight.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505