[DeTomaso] Registry Links for 3 Push-Buttons

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Tue Jul 22 10:39:36 EDT 2008

OH my gosh, what memories yellow headlights brings back to me.

Back when I was yuppie in the 80's I decided I had to have a BMW 325 so I
bought one
and I had all the toys, front air dam, side skirts, rear spoiler, 16" BBS
wheels, had the mirrors painted to match, the monocolor was hip back then
and then I earned this sales trip to Monaco. In heaven, home of the Grand
Prix.
I saw yellow headlights for the first time and loved the look, so speaking
zero French, zero Italian, I set off on a quest to buy some for my car.
6 hours later I end up in a dealership that was built on a mountain with 6/7
levels beneath it where service and parts are located.  I'm sure they were
laughing their asses off at me, me drawing pictures of a front of the car
and saying yellow, turned out to be something that sounds like  "Journ la
fire"  Yellow Headlights, so I bought the entire bucket assembly for both
sides and headed home, not quite so fast, VAT was another 30% on the price,
( Welcome to France ).

Anyway, got back home and bolted them right on no problem, 4x 100W yellow
headlights!
amazing, got stopped one time by this redneck cop who tried his best to give
me a ticket, but there is/was no law against having them in Georgia.  Used
them for a while and traded the car for a 911.

Yellow headlights!!!

Michael in Savannah

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you