[DeTomaso] NPC - Looking for a Datsun 510

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Jul 22 02:48:52 EDT 2008

By the way, I forgot to add that my car, which has been the subject of much ribbing on this very forum, received the President's Award at the huge Mustang Roundup car show in Bellevue last Sunday.  Steve Saleen was there, and although I didn't actually hear him say it, I'm sure he said something about adding extra cooling fans to the new supercar he's going to start building...

Did I also mention I won 2nd Place last year at the Northwest Historics car show for the 70's and 80's division (against Lambos and Ferraris, etc)?  That was the first car show in which I ever had a car to show.

Just remember, they laughed at Galileo, too!

Chris