[DeTomaso] NPC - Looking for a Datsun 510

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 02:04:56 EDT 2008

Will the gay guy with the pink Datsun 510 that has 3 cooling fans, LED lights, new water tubes, hoses and special race oil please call Perry ASAP. ;-]>

Perry Lindsey <nckzck at yahoo.com> wrote: I am looking for a Datsun 510 to buy. I want a cool (I know this is up to personal interpretation, Mad Dog!) older car to drive to work, and a 510 would be a fun option. If you have one hiding in a corner of your garage, or know an owner with one available, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

                                      Perry Lindsey