[DeTomaso] Third fan / cooling problems at idle.

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jul 21 22:45:04 EDT 2008

Which might actually beg the question, are your radiator hoses hooked to
the correct locations on the radiator?  After all, if you pump hot fluid
in on the bottom and are trying to take it back off from the top, it
might make a huge difference in cooling.  This is something I keep
meaning to check on my Pantera as well.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie