[DeTomaso] Aircraft Supplier for flush mount rivets???

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 12:25:24 EDT 2008

Dave, Mike, Nick, JB, others who replied.
  Thanks for input. I just ordered from these guys. A couple others I called would only less a minimum pound order...these guys have a minimum 1/8 # order.  Total bill with shipping was $4.28 ;-]>

  Good Times

  MD

Dave Londry <davel at emspace.com> wrote:
  That's
www.aircraftspruce.com

Dave Londry wrote:
Dawg  I've bought stuff from these guys (stainless hardware kits) and they   shipped what they promised  I don't know them well enough to talk about how they weed out   counterfeit parts  or any of that other bad stuff.  dave    Dave Londry  Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)    Mad Dog Antenucci wrote:

Pilots;    I need a source/supply for    .095" diameter by 3/4" or longer 'flush mount' rivets for my new CF hood hardware.    They can be longer then 3/4" but they need to be at least that long. I only need 16-25....anyone have a favorite supplier?    Thanks,    Dawg

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com