[DeTomaso] more fuel system questions

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20 23:01:14 EDT 2008

So all that is needed is the Metric Banjo to 6 AN hose (BJ226H) and the Banjo Bolt M22 x 1.5 (BJBM22) ?
I have the early 71 Aluminum Tank.  Any idea if all tanks have the same plug and where can you get the right drain plug gasket?
If I run the line from the bottom of the tank how do you close off the fuel sender?

Thanks
Clay