[DeTomaso] Larry's CF & Fiberglass Body Panels -  Carbon decklid, hood and wing for Pantera - made in Sweden

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 22:53:37 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/20/08 17 36 11, teampantera at yahoo.com writes:

> Mikey, are you sure Larry and Steve's vendor is also making up PI's pieces?
> My understanding is each of the Pantera vendors has their own molds and have
> incorporated some changes into the mold process with the supplier.

Yes, Larry told me the same PERSON was making the parts for PI and Wilkinson,
who each have their own molds.   And now Larry has a third set of molds.

PCNC just visited a club member who is a vintage racer, and bought a
basket-case rust-free Pantera.   He wasn't aware that any of these parts were out
there, and is halfway through the process of making his own fiberglass decklid
mold too!