[DeTomaso] more fuel system questions

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20 19:25:47 EDT 2008

I am now getting around to putting together the fuel system.

I am pretty sure I am going to go with some kind of fuel injection.  I actually like the retrotek system the best - it is nothing more than an electronic computer controlled carburetor, which to me is better than a regular carburetor which needs lots of tuning i can not do.

Anyway, I would like to use the drain as the fuel line for an electric pump.  Ithink the plug is 3/4" NPT threads.  Any suggestions on where to get a fitting for the tank, and where to mount a pump?  Justin