[DeTomaso]   Fuel Pump Plumbing

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 15:43:52 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/20/08 12 28 7, dyogi at hawaii.rr.com writes:

> I believe that there was a failure issue with Holley mechanical pumps.  You
> might check into that first.

At least in my case, my Holley pump 'failure' was determined by low fuel
pressure at the carburetor--only about 1 psi.   I changed the pump twice, then
discovered blockage at the banjo fitting where the fuel line attaches to the
tank.

The bottom line is that there was never anything wrong with my Holley pump.
I have a Mr. Gasket on the car now which I'm perfectly happy with.   If
anybody would like to buy my like-new Holley pump (which has about 2000 miles on
it, and is in perfect condition) let me know. :>)