[DeTomaso] LED

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Jul 20 09:19:34 EDT 2008

The blinker LEDs offered in the Space City LED kit are complex.  While the
majority of the LEDs are pointed rearward many are aimed to the sides to
fill the housing with light and take advantage of the reflective capacity of
the housing's chrome plating.  This side firing property improves the LED's
luminosity when viewed at an angle.

JT