[DeTomaso] Fuel Pump Plumbing

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20 09:08:08 EDT 2008

Thanks Will.
I looked at the Holley 80 gph mechanical pump.  I had no idea it was mounted to interact with the eccentric camshaft lobe.
Any advice or internet sites that go over how to install one on a Pantera?  I have never had to work on a timing chain, camshaft, or mechanical pump before.
How many HP does 80 gph support?  Where did you mount your filter and what type did you use with your mechanical pump?

Clay