[DeTomaso] Factory Electrical Connectors

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 20 03:37:39 EDT 2008

Jason:

Have you looked at the Waytek web site? These guys have the best selection
of connectors, both weatherproof, and solder-heat shrink, of any vendor that
I could find.

Here's their web address:  http://www.waytekwire.com/

Their web site is kinda kludgy, but it works... If you think you want any of
their products, get a copy of their catalog first. It's a lot easier to
order from their web site if you have the catalog in front of you.... (like
I said, kludgy).

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"