[DeTomaso] MANGUSTA / PANTERS STEERING JOINTS / Dick Ruzzin

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Jul 20 01:57:03 EDT 2008

Thanks--I knew you'd know!

Chris

From: MikeLDrew at aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 01:55:40 -0400
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] MANGUSTA / PANTERS STEERING JOINTS / Dick Ruzzin
To: chrisvkimball at msn.com; JDeRyke at aol.com; Dickruzzindesign at aol.com; detomaso at realbig.com

In a message dated 7/19/08 22 53 15, chrisvkimball at msn.com writes:

On my car I think the stock fan light below the speedometer comes on when I turn on the cabin fan for the air conditioner and/or heater.  Could that be right?  (I'm almost ready for bed and am too lazy to check it right now...)

There are two such lights.   One is for the heater fan, the other for the radiator fan.