[DeTomaso] Orange Pantera racing at Le Mans...

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Sun Jul 20 01:16:53 EDT 2008

> It also has the L bumper holes both front and rear. I did not think all
> Euro-delivery destined cars received the holes... or am I forgetting???
>
>>>This car doesn't have L-bumper holes in the front, only the rear.   Euro
L-models normally came with a one-piece rear bumper (often chrome) and
simple
blade bumperettes in front (without the turn signals incorporated into
them).
He might have removed the rear bumper because it was heavy and he didn't
like
the look.

Au contraire.....
If you look closely at the front bumpers you will just make out part of a
black circle creeping out towards the inside edge.
Most likely the metal cover plate painted black like my Euro L came with.

John