[DeTomaso] indicator light

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Jul 20 01:02:25 EDT 2008

What I did was to tap into the wires at each fan motor (I have three--much to Mad Dawg's chagrin!) using the positive and negative leads right before they went into the fan motors and ran the thee pairs of wire to the dash.  I drilled three little holes above the headlight switch and mounted three different colored LEDs (which I bought at Radio Shack--made especially for 12 volts) so now I know exactly when each fan is operating.

The LEDs must be hooked up correctly with the positive side to the positive wire and negative to negative.

Chris