[DeTomaso] Orange Pantera racing at Le Mans...

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 19 17:12:41 EDT 2008

I've added one of the Panteras that was racing at Le Mans to the Registry,
with more to follow.

This car seems to have started out as a standard European L street model,
and has now made its way to Le Mans as a Group3.  Cool.

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNMY04614/RTHPNMY0
4614.asp

Charlie McCall, do you have any photos of this car?

It sports a nice 6 point cage, but note the rear camber bar.  Is this
required for the class?

It also has the L bumper holes both front and rear.  I did not think all
Euro-delivery destined cars received the holes... or am I forgetting???

Chuck

PS - I know most of you already have shared a car with the Registry, so you
have full access.  If not contact me, or follow the website instructions to
add a car.