[DeTomaso] 27 back issues of Pantera Magazines & 2007 Concorso Italiano for your wife

MeuAmor3629 at aol.com MeuAmor3629 at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 23:26:09 EDT 2008

Hi All:

I was doing some garage cleaning and I found a box of back issues  of the
following publications:

2004/05    POCA Profiles Magazines
2005/06    POCA Monthly Newsletters
2007         Concorso Italiano Show  Program  (177 pages)

Plus misc. copies of DeTomaso Pantera Stories and Buyers Guides  from Road &
Track, Motor Trend, and Sports Car Market.

I have a set of 27 publications plus a few articles in excellent  condition.

I can send them to you Fed Ex economy so you'll have in 3 days or so.

I am asking $50 for the set including shipping.  That's less than  $2 per
copy and free shipping.

HERE's THE BEST PART.   Tell your wife this is a gift for her so  she can
keep them in the bathroom for a years worth of reading  material.  Now you'll
actually have something worthwhile to talk about with  her.  You can even
highlight the important parts in the shape of a  heart.  I'll even toss in the
high-lighter and post-it notes. WOW!!!   She'll really appreciate all the effort on
her behalf and hug you and kiss  you for days.  Trust me when I tell you that
this has been a proven method  of lasting happiness in Pantera households.

I can accept Paypal or mailed check.  Please send me an email at the  address
below if you want the set:

_pauldacruz at aol.com_ (mailto:pauldacruz at aol.com)

Cheers,

Paul DaCruz
Santa Rosa, CA
1972 White #3629

p.s. - if your wife uses the back cover as a butt wipe this is a sign she  is
done with that issue

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.