[DeTomaso] Hey Canadians!

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri Jul 18 13:48:23 EDT 2008

I'm unable to help you with the Canadian car but I see that fellow lister Espen can be seen peeking into the engine bay of the orange Mangusta. Once he returns from his vacation he'll likely be able to help you identfy the owner. I also note that surprisingly the trans is mounted Pantera style in that car, likely to gain some ground clearance.

Tomas