[DeTomaso] Down again?

ERPIKE at cs.com ERPIKE at cs.com
Thu Jul 17 22:04:45 EDT 2008

my guess would be rust in the tank whick got sucked into the fuel filter when the tank got low on fuel. i would change the fuel filter and fill the tanks and see if it runs ok. (cheap fix). next i would cut open the fuel filter and see what it looks like. if it is full of rust you would probably need to clean and refurbish the tank or replace it. the engine has to come out to remove the tank to clean it.
good luck!

ed...