[DeTomaso] '72 Pre-L bumperettes needed

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 15:58:00 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

Meet Ross Nichol, who is not on this forum so you have to hit 'reply all' in
order for him to receive your responses.

He lives in Australia and recently bought a Pre-L Pantera from California,
sight unseen.   It went through a transportation odessey, including being
shipped from California to Australia *twice* due to a customs SNAFU.   During the
shipping, the front end of the car got smashed up.   Both round-corner Pre-L
bumperettes were wiped out.

I know a lot of you have elected to remove yours for various reasons.   This
guy is in a jam and can't find any replacements locally.   If you have a set
of round-corner bumperettes to offer up for sale, please let us know.

If you have a car that *should* have square bumperettes, but you have round
ones, I have a set of spare square ones that I'd be willing to trade on his
behalf.

Once again, please hit 'reply all' and let us know.

Cheers!