[DeTomaso] Cars for Sale

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 17 13:50:25 EDT 2008

I'm back from the family vacation and working down my in box.  What is on
top is to get the menu and navigation links back that disappeared from my
website... which is being completed now, so if you had trouble navigating my
website or the Registry, that is fixed.   www.DeTomasoRegistry.org

Next on my list are some updates to the Cars for Sale page.  Out with the
S'old and in with the new...

The first addition is a "project car" (#2012)... with more to follow.

If you have a car for sale (or are the seller and sold your car) let me
know, now is the time.

Chuck Melton
www.Provamo.com

Checked by AVG.