[DeTomaso] Master Clutch Cylinder

John Zeedick Pantera351C at Hotmail.Com
Thu Jul 17 09:12:51 EDT 2008

Trevor:

When I replaced mine I took a serious look at White Post restorations
(google them) they specialize in rebuilding any type of MC. I wrote them for
an estimate and got one but ended up buying a new factory replacement. The
original one on my car was leaking and after I replaced it I never had a
problem. White Post also guarantees their work for life if I remember
correctly. I am leaning toward a fluid problem for you...all I used was off
the shelf Dot 3 fluid.

John" Future and former Pantera Owner"Z