[DeTomaso] Engine Modelers show July 19th, Vallejo CA

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 02:46:31 EDT 2008

Browse to <www.wemeshow.com> for a info-flyer. I'm a decent machinest but
some of these guys blow me into the weeds.... Running 1/8-scale flathead Fords,
scale Chevys (aluminum block or cast iron0, and even running scale Ferrari
v-12s. Lots of stuff for sale, too. My favorite small machine-tool place -The
Little Machine Shop of L.A, has a booth & some freebies. Take a day and attend-
you'll be smiling all weekend. Recommended for big kids- J Deryke

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your
area - Check out TourTracker.com!