[DeTomaso] New Nurburgring track record set!

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 13:19:02 EDT 2008

I fastened the deck lid on yesterday and asked my SO to steer the car back
into the garage.  I asked her if she had any problems with the clutch pedal
and she asked "What sort of problem?"

That's my girl!

sean

--
'65, '68 Mustangs, '68 Cougar, '78 R100/7, '59 Austin A35, '71 Pantera #1382
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso