[DeTomaso] Concorso Italiano Vehicle Display Pass

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 13:05:56 EDT 2008

The Concorso Italiano is the worlds largest gathering of Italian automobiles and celebration of Italian style.

It's now apparent that my engine rebuild will not be complete in time for this year's Concorso
Italiano, so I'm offering my "Italian Vehicle Display/Exhibitor Pass" for sale at the original
discounted early registration price of $75.  That's half of what it would cost to register for
Concorso today!  And $100 off the cost as of August 1.

What you get:

Entrance for your registered car, motorcycle or boat and two vehicle occupants as you enter the event.
Two vouchers for the Italian Vehicle Hospitality Pavilion
One Event Goodie Bag
One Collector's Event Magazine

Following is the current Concorso pricing, but I'm offering my vehicle display pass for the
original early registration discounted price of only $75.

July 7 - July 31: $150.00

August 1 - August 15: $175.00
https://secure.concorso.com/index.php/italian

Contact me directly if you're interested. First come first served!

Cheers!
Garth