[DeTomaso] Rear bushing woes, the saga continues

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 23:44:17 EDT 2008

Great pics!  I pulled my parts FORD D16Y-18198-A  and compared it to the bushings from Maserasti Source. Same lentgh but the shoulder that the tool presses on is.. THIN. OUT of round and INFERIOR to the FORD part.. I see how they differ.. and suck too...bless your heart ASA.. Bill     pics to follow