[DeTomaso] North American Team at Le Mans in 2010 Re: Le Mans Classic morning laps on Youtube

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 23:28:37 EDT 2008

Its a challenge. And I love challenges and so should all of you.

And I take the challenge seriously even if I do like to throw a little BUD on it. ;-]>

We can do it people.  We got 10, then 12 then 14 Pantera's to enter, start and finish the Nevada Silver State and 5 more to  the Texas Big Bend not just once but multiple times over the years when  most people told me we couldn't.

I personally challenged every Ferrari, Lamborghini, Corvette, Jaguar, BMW, Porsche, Shelby, Saleen Aston Martin club president or race I knew  in North America to try and meet or beat what this small group of enthusiasts have repeatedly accomplished.

Not ONE team or club president of 5 or more vintage automobilies of any vintage marque has ever taken our challenge.  Should they dare to accept  the challenge they know we would crush them in defeat.  ;-]>Y ou can call that bragging, arrogance or confidence or just call it...it is what it is. No one else with any other vintage automobile has ever come close. And I suspect no one ever will in my lifetime.

Next month we will have 3-5 Panteras going to Nebraska, the drivers not all coming from California or Texas but coming from Colorado, Kansas and Tennessee. . .And probably 5 more Panteras to Silver State in Nevada in September and 5 more Panteras to Texas in October....The only folks who ever want to challenge us is the Corvette ZO6 crowd!

I know Europe is allot bigger challenge then Nebraska but it can be done and it should be done and this List should support doing it.

We used to be told repeatedly  not only would we NOT get 5 Panteras to start in a open road race we would NEVER get  5 Pantera's to finish.... then we got 10 Pantera's drivers to start and finish.

If the guys in Europe get their act together there is no reason with some organization and team work and support that they can't finish every Pantera that's entered in 2 years.  We should continue to support their efforts and do so in a bigger way by bringing some Pantera's in 2010 to the Le Mans.

Never under estimate  the  can-do attitude of  Pantera owners.

Just turned a empty 5 gallon jury can into a large piggy bank for the 2010 Le Mans Challenge.

Build it and they will come.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"If you're not on the edge you're taking up space"

Dave Londry <davel at emspace.com> wrote: Now Mike has a really, really, really big plane.
dave

--
Dave Londry