[DeTomaso] New Nurburgring track record set!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 14:12:47 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

The lap times at the Nurburgring keep coming down as the manufacturers
improve their product.   Here's the latest, set by a bone-stock new Corvette ZR1.

This is among the best Nurburgring track videos I've seen, because it has
speed/rpm data displayed in real time, along with a red moving dot on a map of
the track to show where the car is at any given moment.

My best lap in my GT350 clone was right at about 10 minutes; this guy is
really moving!

http://jalopnik.com/398297/video-proof-of-the-2009-corvette-zr1-7264-nurburgring-lap