[DeTomaso] seeking L armrest

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 13:46:27 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/10/08 13 35 55, torbharl at online.no writes:

> anybody with a spare left armrest?
>
> condition dosen`t matter.

Just to clarify matters a bit...

The Pre-L and L-model interiors used a different armrest.   The Pre-L cars
had armrests that were made of wood, covered with thin foam and upholstery.
The L-model armrests are different and have no wood content I believe; I think
they're molded, rather like the one-piece dashboard.

According to the Ford parts book, the changover occurred with Body Service
Number 50100; the arm rest plugs changed to the larger style at BSN 50220.

Your car is #2215 which would indicate that you need a Pre-L armrest?