[DeTomaso] Pulling the Zf

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jul 15 00:42:22 EDT 2008

Remove the A/C condensor and swing it over the fender on a fender cover.
Remove the half shaft bolts.
Remove the starter
Loosen the motor mounts
Remove the trans mount bolts, bend the rear tangs backward.
Remove the wires to the backup light switch
Mark (scribe) and remove the shifter shaft
Remove the slave cylinder
Unbolt from the engine
Jack engine a little
Slide out trans