[DeTomaso] Decklids & Hoods Re: A little TPR Sponsorship Advertising. . .

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 14:19:57 EDT 2008

The photos really don't do justice to the pieces Larry Stock is making up. The CF pieces are nice but the fiberglass pieces are just as nice and half the cost!

The fiberglass decklid which is only $1,250 bucks is a STEAL....You get the same TPR discount we all do with chocolate macaroons thrown in as added value.

 I am still waiting for someone to STEAL the fiberglass decklid and air dam Crazy Dan Courtney never picked up in my garage ;-]>

Dawg

Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote: Sometimes referred to as a shameless plug. :)

Larry Stock from Pantera Parts Connection has created some beautiful
Carbon Fiber pieces for the Pantera.  He also has molds to do them in
Fiberglass.  For a preview and some pricing options, please see the
photo gallery on TPR's web site, or go right there by clicking this link:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/sponsors/larry/

Darn good looking stuff.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired