[DeTomaso] Dawgs bounce don't they?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 14:07:06 EDT 2008

The jumps are easy....the challenge was getting there and back ;-]>

The Bridge to No Where is in the Angeles National Forest and is a  5 mile hike up to the bridge.  Or 2 miles if you are a crow.  The trail inches up through a narrow canyon  where the trail crosses through the river 6 times with one bent footbridge over the river for the slackers to walk across.

As you near the bridge the trail inches up against the rock face of the canyon away from the river up a steep goat trail 4-6" wide where you have a rock face on one side and a drop-off on the other. The span bridge itself where we jump is in great shape but the road on both sides washed out due to floods and rockslides years ago.

Its difficult to get lost in that canyon but somehow a couple Indians from Bombay did get lost next to the river and lets just say we re-located them after an hour of using high tech screaming sonar to reach them and get them back on the trail.  The Angeles National Forest is beautiful.

Next month we take the TPR Children of the Corn Tour back to Nebraska for a real challenge.  While it looks like Tom "Tommy Gun" Di Iulio is out a stop over at his house in Denver is IN!  Dave "the Pope" Adin from Colorado, Frank "Godfather" Cirrincione from Tennessee, Bob "Rowdy" Radefeld from Kansas, and the Dawg will challenge the toughest open road course in America - "Sandhills". . .course is a 2-way orr run through the Sand Hills, lots of turns, elevation changes and grass shoulders on the road.

Get some!

Dawg

Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote: http://www.teampanteraracing.com/gallery2/v/admin/bungee/

Alternate Headline:
TPR Leader Once Again Proves He's Fearless

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA