[DeTomaso] Attaching Fans to Fluidyne Radiator

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 11 21:14:50 EDT 2008

I used pop-rivets to attach a piece of angle aluminum to the top support
piece on my Fluidyne.  I attached the fans to the other side of the angle
aluminum.

I was careful to use short rivets.  I don't have any leaks.

I would assume that Bobby Byers knows where he can screw or at least how far
he can go and be safe.

Will.