[DeTomaso] MME - WOULD NOT DO IT A SECOND TIME

Chris Lewis clewis at dmn.net
Fri Jul 11 13:00:35 EDT 2008

I bought my motor from them.  Let's just say I would not do it a second time.  Issues were around customer service, padding of the bill through
needless added charges and a botched set of custom valve covers that were very overpriced.(Paid $900 to date, they were initially delivered with out
a filler or breathers in addition to being cosmetically not what I had specified and agreed to.  They wanted another $300 plus to correct their
mistakes, so I cut my losses and let them keep the vlave covers and my $900)