[DeTomaso] "NEW" FIBERGLASS DECKLID & AIR DAM FOR SALE - OWNER AWOL

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 11:34:40 EDT 2008

Apparently Dan "Crazy Dan" Courtney sold his Pantera (s) and no longer needs the PPC decklid and air dam sitting in my garage.

  So if anyone wants these cheap let me know....all you have to do is show up at my open garage and while I turn my back walk out with them....when Dan eventually shows up to pick them up we'll just say illegal aliens ripped them off.

  Mad Dawg

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com