[DeTomaso] ZDDP Oil additive at Eastwood

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 11:05:43 EDT 2008

Doug

  Put your chainsaw back in the garage and tell us who is really paying you and Chris to say this stuff? ;-]>

  dawg

Doug Braun <doug at silicondesigns.com> wrote:
  Dave,

I believe that Shell Rotella still has the proper amount of ZDDP in it and
so does Mobil 1 15W40 synthetic which is what I use. But for those who want
to run the less expensive conventional dinosaur oil like Valvoline,
Pennzoil, Quaker etc, the ZDDP additive from Eastwood can be quite useful.

Doug Braun