[DeTomaso] ZDDP Oil additive at Eastwood

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Thu Jul 10 19:07:22 EDT 2008

Dave,

	I believe that Shell Rotella still has the proper amount of ZDDP in it and
so does Mobil 1 15W40 synthetic which is what I use.  But for those who want
to run the less expensive conventional dinosaur oil like Valvoline,
Pennzoil, Quaker etc, the ZDDP additive from Eastwood can be quite useful.

Doug Braun