[DeTomaso] ZDDP Oil additive at Eastwood

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Thu Jul 10 17:58:35 EDT 2008

Just to stir it up a bit more - this a the line from the Mobil 1
standard product summary chart.

Mobil 1 15W-50 - Boosted, higher viscosity, fully synthetic formula
designed for performance vehicles
                           - HT/HS applications.
                           - Racing and Flat tappet applications.
                           - SM approval
                           - Phosphorous 1200ppm

Which seems easier to find and less trouble to manage than Rotilla +
ZDDP anyway.
dave

--
Dave Londry