[DeTomaso] Weirdness with my Cleveland ...

Erik Anderson eanderson at geotracinternational.com
Thu Jul 10 14:55:39 EDT 2008

Sorry, meant to say ... is NOT aluminum!  The only pins I could
initially find were all aluminum.  Not sure what they'd even be used for

The one I finally found is exactly like the one on the link below;
however, I could only find it in 1/8 size, which is what I need ...  but
I was also hoping to find the SECOND 1/16 sized pin to insert inside the
1/8 as Jake suggested.

I am still a little confused as to why a SOLID pin is not used in this
case.  Is there a reason for that?

Sorry for the confusion, gents.

EA