[DeTomaso] Front hood latch hard to close

michael at michaelshortt.com michael at michaelshortt.com
Thu Jul 10 09:42:18 EDT 2008

I recently had the same problem and I too tok a pair of monster pliers and
bent the striker rod, it helped for a few days and then the silly hood
popped up when I crossed a gutter.

The real culprit was the latch itself  was loose, check it out, it needs to
be adjusted up and raised a bit and tightened up, solved all my woes ( well
those relating to the hood anyway )..

Michael in Savannah.

--
Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you