[DeTomaso] Half shaft questions

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jul 9 10:25:40 EDT 2008

My folks here worked at cross-referencing the number for quite some
time, including using some of the cross-references in the GKN
cross-reference.  No luck.  Appears to be a European (or at least
non-US) available part.

I called Wilkensen and have four news ones on the way.  :)

And for those that may not have known, Steve did a huge one-time buy of
deTomaso parts by working closely with Santiago to get them
manufactured.  That's one of the reasons prices have come down so far on
many parts (like the ball joints).  If you are looking for stock parts,
Steve is the guy to call.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie