[DeTomaso] OEM Pantera U-Joints

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Jul 9 03:02:48 EDT 2008

D=32 mm
L=106.3 mm

I'd like to point out that when fitting u-joints in a yoke you may not be able to use the supplied clips (they come with the u-joint). In my case they were too thick. Clips are available in various thicknesses (in very small steps, like shim washers) to allow a tight installation. You do not want to use different thickness clips at each end as that'll put the joint in an off centered position in the yoke.

Tomas